A lot of of CAMPAIGNS, skirmishes and MULTIPLAYER games are waiting for you to dive in!
NOT a pay to win game! The in-app payment option is for donations only.
The game is a retro-like 8-bit game like AoS, so it is not pretty and it has no fancy animations. This is a pure gameplay-oriented turn based strategy like the original.
- More than 320 Campaign maps to pass (There are also featured fan-made maps like LoTR and Warcraft)
- More than 90 Skirmish maps to fight on
- More than 350 units and buildings
- More than 80 technologies to invent
- Rewarding system: Collecting stars on each map (Based on your peformance) will grant you gems used for unlocking new troops, technologies or buildings!
- Spell Upgrades: Do you find a map too hard? You can ease the difficulty with various spells that can be bought with gems! (Used on consumption)
- Battle against AI on skirmish maps like in classic strategy games!
- Battle against or with real players worldwide!
- Design your own maps with the Map Editor feature! (Still in Beta)
- Achievement system to make your experience more enjoyable!
- A friend list! Go out there and meet new people!
- Upgrades section containing hundreds of new units, technologies and buildings buyable with gems (Including some fun units)!
- Pick one of 6 mighty races (Humans, Orcs, Undead, Elves, Dwarves and Scaledfolks) and engage in epic combat!
There are many requests for new and unique units (eg. historical heroes), I am pretty open to this since it's pretty easy to implement a new unit. Please join the forum, post there the idea and i will make it!
***IF YOU INSTALL IT***
- Please be kind with the rating, since this app is in the middle of developement.
- Feel free to send me any suggestions concerning any part of the game (Gameplay, units, unit properties, new unit suggestions, graphics etc...)
- If you would like to take part in creating this game (eg. graphics, translation, ideas) send me an email and/or join the forums!
***FOR A START***
1. Go to Single Player (Or skirmish)
2. Play a map
3. If you have any, send me suggestions!
4. If not, enjoy the game!