[How to Control]
Able to move left and right on the screen, and press the fire and jump buttons to play.
- Conveniently fire the bubbles with the automatic shot function.
- Able to get an extra life through gathering alphabet bubbles E, X, T, E, N, D.
- Able to get additional scores through hamburger, hot-dog, sushi, banana, and ice cream after defeating all enemies on the stage.
- The skull monsters are going to appear and chase if the player cannot clear the stage in a certain amount of time.
- Able to change the original or full screen aspect ratio in the setting.
- Super game is available after normal game is cleared.
- Supported achievement and leaderboard.
- Yellow candy: Increasing speed of blowing bubbles.
- Pink candy: Increasing range of blowing bubbles.
- Blue candy: Increasing bubbles’ flying speed.
- Red shoes: Increasing Bubblun’s movement speeds.
- Water bubbles: Special bubble that flows the water down to defeat the enemies.
- Fire bubbles: Special bubble that drops the fire and creates multiple fires.
- Lightning bubbles: Special bubble that can be blown horizontally to defeat the enemies.
- Holy water: Removing all enemies on the screen, and available to get additional scores in limited time.
- Parasol: Allows to jump numerous stages. Depends on color of parasol, the jumped stages are different.
- Magical staff: All remaining bubbles on the screen will turn into food, and also a large food will fall down.
- Sky blue Ring: Able to get extra points each time the Bubblun moves.
- Chack’n Heart: Transforms to invincible Bubblun that defeat the enemies.
- Magical necklaces: Shining ball bounces around the stage, and defeat the enemies.
- Clock: Freezing the monsters in certain amount of time.
:copyright: TAITO CORPORATION 1986, 2020 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.