Virtual Regatta is a free online sailing and regatta sailing simulation video game where you can become the skipper of your boat and face the 'winds of the globe'. Race against hundreds of thousands of rivals in real time and take on Vendée Globe sailors like Boris Herrmann, Sam Davies and Alex Thomson from your computer, smartphone or tablet.
Virtual Regatta is an official partner of the World Sailing Federation, with which Virtual Regatta co-organizes all existing official eSailing events.
Official game of the biggest sailing races: Vendée Globe, Route du Rhum, Transat Jacques Vabre, Solitaire Le Figaro, take the helm of your boat and compete against the biggest names in ocean racing in Virtual Regatta!
HOW TO PLAY :
• Be at the helm of your virtual boat and start at the same time than the real skippers.
• Use the real weather forecasts as a fine tactician.
• Fine tune your sails to real weather conditions.
• Set your course to ride the weather.
• Follow your boat everywhere on your mobile and tablet.
THE VIRTUAL REGATTA COMMUNITY :
• By sailing on Virtual Regatta, you are entering the world’s largest sailing community, with more than a million active gamers.
• The most famous virtual races bring together several hundreds of thousands of players!
• Sail with the best! The greatest international skippers endorse Virtual Regatta.
• VIP membership is a subscription available for a period of 3, 6 or 12 months (autorenewable)
• VIP membership gives access to bonus features ingame
• Payment will be charged to Google Play account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
• In case of subscription cancelation, the package will still be available until the end of the paid period